Flipbox plugin not work

edited July 2019 in BeBuilder
Hi, there:

I am using be theme on my website, I have checked the document and did not find fipbox component or feature. So I downloaded a flipbox plugin, but it doesn't work on the site. 

If it's a problem from the plugin, will you please help me find an alternative way to show more details when customer hover their mouse on the box?

Thank you in advance!
Best,
xling

Comments

• Hi,

Sorry, but we did not test this script/plugin with the theme. Our policy states that we do not support third party plugins or custom code so unfortunately, we cannot be of any help to you.
    Also, we cannot recommend any plugins other than the ones we support. You can find the list on this page, in the sidebar:
    https://themeforest.net/item/betheme-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7758048

thanks
  • Got it. I will remove the flip box plugin soon. Our problem is that we want to have a info box that if the mouse hover, it will show customer more detailed information. How can we accomplish that with Betheme?
  • We do not have any item that would fit long text, only small headings.
    You could always use the item "hover box" and set the secondary image the same, but with text layered in a photo editing software like Photoshop.

thanks
  • So sorry that you don't provide this function. I don't want to put the words in the image since I want google understand more of the web page. 

The flipbox plugin works fine on my other website. Do you thinkt the js code was blocked by any chance?

Thank you very much!
    Xling
  • Probably variables are named similar to our variables and it can make problems with funcionality of the theme.
    You would have to find it and change it.

Thanks