Blog image sizes changed and post navigation broke after theme update

Our blog featured images are no longer the way they were before. It looks like they reverted back to the default settings. Now when we change the settings, save, and regenerate thumbnails, nothing changes. 

Also the blog page navigation (Next Page) redirects back to page one rather than proceeding to the correct page (/blog/page2/

Comments

• Should mention that this was tested in Chrome, Edge, and Opera. 
  • Hello,
    the image sizes look fine here, they are all the same. Maybe your browser cache is holding, or cache on server? Please check again.

Do you have a main blog page set up? You need to have a main blog page in WordPress, this could mean why the navigation is not working.
    You can set up the main blog page in your WordPress admin > settings> reading. Set is as the posts page.

thanks
  • edited July 2019
    No, there is no caching and the image sizes are not the specification that is set in the theme. 

If I set the reading setting to Blog, it displays the blog entries twice.

It's the pagination that is not working.
  • As Can I see, the pagination is working fine.
    Also, the featured images looks fine too, if you want to change their size, remember to use thumbnail regeneration after you make your changes. Otherwise, the images will not change their size.

Please tell me, did you set the main blog page in Settings > Reading or you used the "Blog" item?
    Be sure that you cleared the cache of your browser.
    thanks