Equal Heights in Wraps

Hi

I am new to BeThemes because of a client who chose one of your pre-built themes. 

I have an issue where I am trying to set equal heights in a section but I get a large gap under the text column.  I have activated and played with Equal Height | items in wrap and Equal Height | wraps but every single option I try, I still get the same. 

This can be viewed under the blue section at https://egis.idealservices.co.za/

I can provide login details if required. I need to figure out how to fix this. I have follows all the steps in previous threads where the same issue was described but I can not come right. 

Thanks, 

Comments

• Hello,
    let me clarify.
    The Muffin Builder composes of two basic elements, those are sections and wraps.
    You can then insert any item from the Muffin Builder to those wraps.
    You got two styles for the section regarding wraps, as you mentioned above.

1. Equal height of wraps - this is used to position content inside wraps vertically. If you select this option, every wrap in a section will be the same height. Then you edit each wrap, and you will find a vertical alignment option. So you can basically have an image in the left wrap, and a column with text on the right. If you select the wraps the be vertically aligned in the middle, the items inside will be in the middle.
    2. Equal height of items in wrap - For example, you can have 2 columns inside a single wrap. If you select this option, you will then be able to have those columns to be the same height.
    With this option, you can have separate wraps and only the items inside individual wraps will get affected by this option - in this case, there is no option to vertically align them.

thanks