Problem with password protection

Hello,

I set up wordpress password protection on one of my Betheme subsites. At first it worked, but after few hours it failed - now after typing a password literally nothing happens. I think it is somehow connected with beTheme - on my other website I did the same and there it is working well for years. Please help! 

Comments

• Hi,
    Please disable all of the plugins, clear the cache of your browser and check if the issue still exists.
    Thanks

• After doing that it's working for about an hour and then crashes. The same happens, if I change password in wordpress. Any other ideas?

• It crashed with all of the plugins disabled?
    IF so, please send us a link to your website.
    Thanks
  • When I disabled plugins it started to work - but only for short period of time. The same happens when I change password. After disabling plugins and cache cleaning I turned on plugins - should I left them disabled permanently? Many of them are necessary for website. 

If You wanna password, I can send it in private message. 

Thanks!
  • Yes, you should leave them disabled for a moment and test it if it will be working fine.
    If the problem is because of third-party plugin then our hands are tied because we do not support not supported plugins.
    You would have to contact a webdeveloper or plugin's author.

Please, disable all of the plugins and test if the issue still exists after short peroid of time.
    Thanks