post breadcrumbs

edited July 2019 in Other
how to enable breadcrumbs on posts only?

how to enable breadcrumbs in mobile responsive view?

in the theme options it only has a page option which enables/disables on all pages and posts, it should have an option to disable post breadcrumbs only for all posts and only for all pages. also there is no option to disable sub-header in all pages only.

doesnt have an option to disable breadcrumbs for a specific page/posts or all pages/posts.

also when i enable the "Breadcrumbs, Page Title, Subheader" it displays a title above the beadcrumbs and it is post title is already there, now i'm seeing double titles, i know there is a option to disable it on the post/page dashboard, disabling it 1 by 1 its time consuming it should have an option for to disable a all the pages only and posts only in one click on the theme options panel.

your theme has great shortcodes i'll give you that, but sometimes your theme is a bit of frustrating, even the most common option, it lacks an option specificity like there is no option for excerpt on blog shortcode, so that you can specify each individual page how many excerpts should be put or displayed in the blog roll posts.

even enabling breadcrumbs, you have to enable the sub-header to be able to display the breadcrumbs. which the breadcrumbs should not be on the sub-header it should be on the post meta or above the post/page.

other themes that i have used have theme options that has a single post options panel with alot of options, which it has the feature to enable and disable breadcrumbs aside from the page options panel. and shortcodes that has its own unique set of options to configure, like what options to be displayed or enabled and fill inputs.

Comments