how can i add schema to a text block

Hi -- i want to add a job position to my site and also want to include the schema/microdata for "jobPosting". i tried adding it to the html part of the text block and when i save it, it strips the code out.

how can i include it?

thanks!

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co

Also, please explain your question greater
    thanks
  • hi - i just made the page live (so you can take a look) https://anxietyocd.com/careers/

at the bottom of the page are 2 separate text clocks where i added the job posting schema which looked like this

but once saved, when you go back and look at the code, looks like this

it strips out the itemprop info
  • We are not sure, but we think that WPBakery page builder is automatically detecting the not-available tags in html and remove them.
    You would have to contact the plugin's author and ask him about it.

Of course, we do provide similar option for html tag, which has to be enabled in the Theme Options > SEO

Thanks