Moving text right

Hello, 
I'm using BeTheme with Logistics 2 pre-built website in order to build my own website. 
By default, there is a "Flexible transport and logistics company..." text overlay with some more text and buttons over an image. 
I edited the text, buttons and image in this section of website and wanted to move the text from the left side to the right one, but I experienced an issue of inability to move it further, than to the center. 
I want to make the text to look alike it does in Logistics 2 pre-built website, but the title, original "Flexible transport...", to be placed at the right side of the image. 
How can I do this using Muffin Builder? 

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • edited July 2019
    Address of the website: afukowski.apricity.pl 
    The text "Profesjonalne i bezpłatne wsparcie..." and buttons beneath have to be moved to the right side of the image like text-align: right. 
  • So, please make that wrap/column to be 1/1 and use the text align right.

Or, you can make two wraps, one 1/3, second 2/3.
    In the first one, insert the divider and in the second your text.
    It will align itself.
    Thanks