How to change each Product category header (Banner)

Comments

• Hello,
    Unfortunately, that's not possible.
    You would have to change that with CSS or by the theme files customization.
    To change that with CSS, you have to "catch" the id of page and replace the header_wrapper's background image with your new image.
    Thanks
  • can you show me the example 
  • Sure, you have to catch the element by body tag and id of it, see screen: http://prntscr.com/olvyli
    (In archive pages, it's named term, not page-id)

And then, find the element where the background image appear, in your case it's the #Header_wrapper and create a CSS for it.
    Like this:
    body.term-21 #Header_wrapper{background-image:url(...)}

Remember, that all CSS code should be pasted in the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS >CSS
    If you don't know the CSS rules, you should take a look at the W3Schools tutorials.
    HTML and CSS basics are really friendly ;)
    Thanks
  • Hi Pablo, 

I have almost the same request. 
    Still no easier option to change the subheader image of a product category and a single product site? very cumbersome is that the subheader image has to be changed for each product page also. 

Could you please check... 
    for example.
    This is the site for category Birds

when you click on the button "see other products" than you get to the product category

and if you click on a product you get to the single product and here there is no term id. 

it would be great if i can use for each category the same image, else the user get confused. 

would be great if you could build this option in a new update.  
    what do you think does it make sense? 
    i think it would be a very useful upgrate.  

Thank you for your feedback. 
    john
  • Every category has their own unique class, check in "body" tag:

But, as you noticed, it is not applied in single products, and it's normal thing - items does have unique class too, but it will not inherit the name of category.
    In case of products, there will be post-id type:

Thanks