Ken burns jumps in layerslider

Hi, I’m having a strange behavior with ken burns effect in layerslider, the image ‘jumps’ at the end of the transition when the next enters. It started happening when a text layer was added. Could you help with this? Thanks

Comments

• Hello,
    Please disable all of the plugins (leave the LayerSlider only turned on), clear the cache of your browser and check if the issue still exists.
    Thanks
  • Hi, I've done that with plugins but the problem still persists.

I've replicated the slider step by step with the same configuration but it still happens. Note that is only in the first image (second has also same ken burns effect). It's something within the layerslider plugin.

• It's hard to tell what's the problem - I don't think that the problem is related to the theme.
    It could be the plugin's effect problem or some problem with the transition you applied.

To be honest, only few people uses the LayerSlider.
    I strongly suggest to use the RevSlider plugin - it's more friendly to use and has a lot of advanced options.
    Also, yesterday we updated it to version 6, which added a lot of more advanced stuff and it got redesigned.

Thanks
  • edited August 2019
    Ok, thanks for your advise.
    About sliders I always try to use the lighter and fastest of the options, I think revSlider is more messy with this.

Now I'm trying to install version 6 of RevSlider but shows an error "Not possible to install, there is no files in the package" message.
    How can I install it?
  • Hey, this message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme > Dashboard)

After that, get into the license manager once more, if the license key is still claimed - deregister it, if it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme > Dashboard) and try to update your theme/plugins couple of times (usually it pass after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.

thanks
  • edited August 2019
    Hi, thanks for your kind support

Yeah, I had it in a test site also, I've corrected now the license keys with the manager ok.

I've also updated the theme to the last version but still have the "unable to install, the plugin has no files" error...

Not sure what can I do, maybe a direct link to download the plugin?
  • Unfortunately, we do not provide the direct links or packages with the plugins files - it has to be downloaded from our api.

Did you try to download these plugins after disabling all of the plugins?
    Try to do it like 2-3 times.
    Thanks