How to use my theme in multiple enviroments in different domain sites

Hi! I've just purchased this theme and was trying to use it in multiple enviroments in different domain sites e.g soluciona.amagi.la and woki.amagi.la, and just encoutered a big problem here:

1) The cause why my team uses different domains it's due to the fact that we're a consultant company with developers building a new site that has to be tested in different enviroments located in different domains : dev, test, hotfix and master

2) I registered the theme in soluciona.amagi.la, therefore I installed and activate all the plugins successfully.

3) Furthermore, I moved to woki.amagi.la I installed my theme and when i tried to install and activate the plugins inside it, the pluggins dashboard show me that there wasn't allowed  to activate some of the pluggins, what i mean is that some of the pluggins were installed and activate but others were not (Header builder, layer slider, slider revolution and bakery builder could not be activated due to the registration of the theme in soluciona.amagi.la)

How can we solve this problem?

Please, explain me what can I do asap.

Thank you so much, Best Regards.

Comments