Seperate header in inner pages

Hello,

I am using the header builder to get the desired header style on my home page, however it translates globally throughout the site. Being that my header is transparent over a slider on the home page, it does not look correct on the inner pages. How do i create a header for just the inner pages? Why wouldn't header builder have the abilty to customize for inner pages?

Aslo"page layout"??? what is it's purpose? It does nothing.

I could create a new header.php file but why? This theme brags that it's the best out there but simple functionality is not available. Muffin builder and beTheme is extremely limiting.

Comments

• Hello,
    The BeTheme is layout for making the websites, if you would like to make a lot of files customizations you would have to use the HTML template of BeTheme - customizations there are a lot easier.

So, with the Header Builder you will not be able to use other header on certain pages, but you can do it using the basic headers from BeTheme and "Layouts" feature.
    It allows you to select another header type, logo, colors and lot more.

Then, to apply it, just edit the page you want to have other header and select it from dropdown menu in "Layouts" field:

Thanks