Sidebar for external plugin

Hello,
I have a problem with usage of sidebar for external plugin.
For normal blog page it is not a problem. But when I want to use external event plugin I cannot setup sidebar at all
I need to use a plugin for event management. I try to use two of them:
1) All-in-One Event Calendar by Time.ly
2) Event On (also from Themeforest)
I tried many ways how to display it but for these two plugins I was not succesful. Only one plugin works - Event Calendar, but this plugin does not offer function which I need.

Here are some samples from my page:
1) Standard blog article - no problem with sidebar
2) All-in-One Event Calendar by Time.ly - No sidebar
3) Event On - no sidebar

Is there any way how to update theme code to display sidebar also for above external plugins please?

Comments

• Hi,

Sorry, but we did not test this script/plugin with the theme. Our policy states that we do not support third party plugins or custom code so unfortunately, we cannot be of any help to you.
    Also, we cannot recommend any plugins other than the ones we support. You can find the list on this page, in the sidebar:
    https://themeforest.net/item/betheme-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7758048
    thanks
  • Hi,
    thank you for quick feedback.
    Anyway could you recommed me some solution, how to solve this issue? Some php file adjustment, etc... I will really appreciate it...
  • What you ask for, requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact your web developer. Item Policy says:
    Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item
    beyond the original features, style, and functionality described on the
    item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item
    to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to
    see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out
    the great service providers on Envato Studio

We support only our sidebar feature, which is included in the BeTheme from beginning.
    Probably the problem is related to the code of these plugins, which are using similar variable names as ours or it's just outdated and it's not working with that version of WP.
    Sorry, but we do not help with customization of the theme/plugins/wp on this forum.
    We provide help only with the resolving the bugs of our theme or to understand how certain functionalities of BeTheme works.

thanks