Blog teaser - how many posts?

Hello, I can’t seem to find info on how many posts the blog teaser item displays within mucin builder? I currently only have 3 posts and it is showing those but not sure how many more and whether it’s possible control this?

Comments

• Hello,
    There is no option to control it.
    It's set to 3 by the default and it cannot be changed.
    You would have to edit theme files to customize it, but we do not provide help with this kind of modifications.
    Thanks
  • Thanks. Is it possible to use the same/similar ‘widget’ that is displaying the posts on the default blog page on other pages such as the home page?
  • I do not quite understand, do you want to use the blog teaser item as the main blog style?
    Please explain
    thanks
  • Hi, no what I mean is I have customised the look of how blog posts are displayed on the default blog page. Is it possible to replicate that style on other pages for displaying blog posts?
  • If you are asking about the "blog" item that is in the MuffinBuilder, then yes, it can look similar to the main blog page loog. Still not sure what your asking for, maybe provide us with some screenshots and links for better understanding.
    thanks