Active menu button

Hi,
I just purchased your theme. Love it! But can't manage how to resolve few issues. Please help

1, I've created custom link menu item "About Us" with a link to the about-us section on the home page. When I am on the home page there are two highlighted active menu tabs - Home and About Us. How can I fix it? "About Us" should be highlighted only after user clicked on it, not all the time when Home page is open.

2. I use paralax background image for section "About Us" - this image is optimised (1920 × 920px, 105 Kb) but needs few secs to load. Why it takes so long? 

3. My "About Us" section looks really bad on tablet, please have a look at the screenshot : http://blackstairsfilmsociety.com/Untitled-1.jpg
How can I change it so it will show as on mobile - in one column?  

Thank you
Kind Regards
Ewa

Comments

• Hello,
    1) Please edit that page and turn on the "One Page" options in the Page Options.
    Also, please disable all of the plugins, clear the cache of your browser and check if the issue still exists.

2) This effect is really advanced and it needs few seconds to load.
    We suggest to use some kind of "pre-loader" or to change this effect to other.

3) It's because of your layout. It's working fine because on mobile it's changing to 1/1 as it should but before that, it's still 1/5 wrap.
    You would have to create the special section for tablet only or to change the layout completely.
    Thanks
  • Thank you for your help Pablo!
    Did what you advised and it worked perfectly :)
    Thank you
    Regards
    Ewa