How can I show custom fields in the single product?

Hi, I need to show custom fields instead of a product description in the single product.
I have created the custom fields but I don't know what code I should insert so that they are displayed before the price and where to insert that code.

Thanks in advance

Kind regards,
Julian

Comments

• Hi,

What you ask for, requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact your web developer. Item Policy says:
    Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style, and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio

thanks
  • Ok,
    I tried to create custom fields with a plugin called Advanced custom fields, but it seems to conflict with Betheme's custom fields. Is there any possibility to disable Betheme custom fields in the theme options?
  • Ok,

I got it!

Thanks
  • ACF is not supported but it works fine, I have used it with multiple BeTheme websites.
    cheers