Error in your theme demo...

On this demo of your Mechanic Theme, https://themes.muffingroup.com/be/mechanic2/, it looks like some of objects are not aligning correctly - for example, in the header image and the numbers 01, 02 and 03 going down the home page.

I'm thinking about purchasing, but want to make sure I see how it's going to look You may want to inspect this for a fix.

Thank you.

Comments

• Hello,
    this is how the graphic designer designed the page, it is not a misstake.
    thank
  • Hi Bryan. So you're saying the text in the slider and the numbering in the main body are intended to be partially hidden behind the other elements? Here are screenshots of what I'm seeing:

Pre-sales questions:

If this is indeed intentional, how do I as the end-user change that? I like the theme and the design, but I don't like that particular feature. As noted, IMO, it looks like a mistake.

I currently have 7 or 8 sites running BeTheme and intend to purchase three more regular licenses in the next few days, but want to be sure I can address this issue before my purchase.

Finally, with so many sites running BeTheme, does MuffinGroup offer a bulk license or multi-theme (besides just BeTheme) subscription?

Thank you.
  • Hello,
    yes, I mean exactly that. This is not a feature, you basically need to change the 01, 02, 03 images with other ones to have them not cut from the bottom or use fonts.
    The slider has just layers stack on each other like that so you just need to change the order in Slider Revolution.

We do not sell the licenses, envato does. If you wish to buy bulk, you need to contact them and ask for this kind of purchase.
    All themes on themeforest are under the same license, that means you need one license for a domain.
    thanks