Gap between footer and last row

Hi Muffin Team,

How do I get rid of the white space between the last image and footer on my site here?
Also, how to I keep the images full width on mobile view (the top image and the image above the footer)

Thank you

Comments

• Hello,
    you are using WPBakery page builder and the last section has bottom margin and padding set, this is why there is a white gap. Edit the option for this row.

Since you are using a boxed layout, you need to go to theme options>responsive and change the "boxed to full width" option. This will apply to the whole website, not only to the images.
    thanks
  • Hi Bryan, 

I have set the margin, border and padding for the last row (and column) for 0px but the gap is still there.

I have selected "Change layout from Boxed to Full Width on mobile" but the image still isn't full width.

Thanks

• Yes, but that options changes the layout from boxed to full width - but it does not mean that all of the items will be scratched.
    It's still limited to the Grid Width, but without "Boxed" layout (background around the content)
    You would have to turn on the "Full Width" option for row first, but for desktop too - this is not a good idea.
    In this case, you should make two rows, one for desktop and tablet, second for mobile only with full-width option enabled in the row settings too.
    Thanks
  • Okay, I have worked out how to make it looked boxed without the boxed setting. Thanks for your help.