Mobile menu not working after update

Hello,

I am experiencing a few issues with the main menu after updating the theme. My website is www.sammakaruna.org

The most urgent one is that the mobile menu does not work when clicked. It seems to only happen on browsers that have already loaded the webpage before and it might still be cached, because on other phones that never visited the webpage the menu does work. I have the same behavior on my desktop Chrome, if I open an Incognito page the menu works, if I use the regular version it doesn't work.
I tried deleting the cache on WP super cache and deactivated the plugin but the problem persists. Everything worked well before updating the theme. If I cannot solve this issue in a short time I will have to revert to a previous backup of my website because I am losing customers. I don't have a screenshot of this issue because there's nothing to show, the drop down menu just does not appear!

Another issue, secondary at the moment, is that on some computers the main manu (desktop version) is not showing at all, while in the majority it does work. It does not work on my computer but it does on others. I attach a screenshot. Please give priority to the other issue first. image

Please help me fix this!

Comments