Fatal error upon activation of theme

Hi there,

I recently purchased be theme. Today I uploaded and installed it to my wp instance at dustinmoore.io. When I activate the theme, I get the following message:

Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function Mfn_Mega_Menu::mfn_edit_nav_menu_walker(), 1 passed in /home/mille882/public_html/dustinmoore.io/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286 and exactly 2 expected in /home/mille882/public_html/dustinmoore.io/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/theme-mega-menu.php:57 Stack trace: #0 /home/mille882/public_html/dustinmoore.io/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): Mfn_Mega_Menu->mfn_edit_nav_menu_walker('Menu_Icons_OBFX...') #1 /home/mille882/public_html/dustinmoore.io/wp-includes/plugin.php(208): WP_Hook->apply_filters('Menu_Icons_OBFX...', Array) #2 /home/mille882/public_html/dustinmoore.io/wp-content/plugins/themeisle-companion/obfx_modules/menu-icons/init.php(250): apply_filters('wp_edit_nav_men...', '') #3 /home/mille882/public_html/dustinmoore.io/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): Menu_Icons_OBFX_Module->check_conflict('') #4 /home/mille882/public_html/dustinmoore.io/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #5 /home/mill in /home/mille882/public_html/dustinmoore.io/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/theme-mega-menu.php on line 57

The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

After the first time receiving this message, I rolled back my site and database to a recent backup, then installed the theme and tried to activate again. I received the same error message.

Please advise.

Thanks

Dustin

Comments