Standard site template - how to change hight of image in hero section?

Hello,

please help me to change the hight of hero image at top of the site (with paralax effect). I can not find option in site (WP) or Muffin Options... Only changes in CSS or code?

Site under construction:

Thank you for help.

Artur

Comments

• Hello,
    it is the header background image.
    You will find it in theme options>header&subheader>header
    thanks
  • Hello again,

thank you for help but I do not mean size (hight) od image in header backgrounf but hight of the area / section behind which the image is. As shown on PrtScr:

https://prnt.sc/owns2e

How to change on all pages template or in every single page this hight (red arrow)?

thanks - Artur
  • Hello,
    the size depends on the height of the Subheader.
    Please go to theme options>header&subheader>header and change the padding values for the subheader. This will extend the header area and show more of the background image.
    thanks
  • Super - thank you very much - I did not noticed this padding ;-)
  • Hello again,

but I have one more question - is it possible to change this padding individually for each page?
    How to make diffirent for each type of page
    And also for post/portfolio? etc

thank you
  • Unfortunately not.
    Subheader height/padding are set in the theme options, so that means it's global value.
    You would have to create special CSS code for every page which will have different size.
    Thanks
  • I see - It is a pity... can you make me advice how to do it for single page in CSS? Where to write a CSS code?

thank you very much for help!
  • All of the CSS code should be pasted in the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS
    So, first of all, you have to catch the id of a page, which is included in the <body> tag.

So, the beginning will look like:
    body.page-id-2{/* CSS RULES */}
    But, it's only selecting the page, you have to catch the subheader now, so, find it in the source code.
    So, it will look like this
    body.page-id-2 #Subheader{
    height:300px;
    /* and more css what you want*/
    }

That's all.
    Thanks
  • SUPER - thank you very much for complete procedure and "know how" - thats it !!! ;-)