Image Gallery is not working correctly

Hi,

I have several image galleries installed on my site and they worked perfectly when I first created them several months ago. Now I need to add a couple of photos to one of them, and it won't work correctly. When I try to add the photos to the gallery, it adds all of my photos instead of just the 2 that I selected. Also, on the gallery item edit page, next to Browse, it no longer shows the images that are selected for the gallery. It's all just blank. I have tried deleting the image gallery item and starting over from scratch adding the photos that I want, but it still adds all of my photos and doesn't show me which photos are in the gallery on the gallery edit page.

I tried to update my BeTheme installation and it says Installation failed. No files in package. I have experienced that problem on several of my sites that use BeTheme when I've tried to update to the latest version. I am running WordPress 5.2.2.

Can you please help?

Comments

• Just a quick update. After leaving the site over night, I came back this morning and tried the image gallery again and it worked perfectly. This is after 2 hours of doing everything I could think of yesterday including clearing the cache, closing the browser, restarting my computer, etc. Nothing worked. Then voila! today it is perfect. I have no idea why.

However, I still cannot get the BeTheme update to work. I still get the no files in package error.
  • Hey, this message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme > Dashboard)

After that, get into the license manager once more, if the license key is still claimed - deregister it, if it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme > Dashboard) and try to update your theme/plugins couple of times (usually it pass after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.
    thanks
  • Thanks for the help. I am trying to deregister my theme, but I get this message: 

"Referer domain is different than registered domain. Please contact us using contact form on our Themeforest profile page:" 

Why is that happening and what do I need to do about it?
  • Update! 

I figured out that I had registered the theme when I created the site in a sandbox account. I never deregistered and then reregistered when I moved the site to it's actual, live url. So I deregistered the theme on the BeTheme Licenses page and then on the website. Then reregistered it on the website with the new url.

Then I was able to update the theme to the latest version.

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.
  • Glad to hear that you solved it out.
    Is there anything else I can help you with?
    Thanks