Wpbakery Licensing

Hi,
it's mentioned that wpbakery is included as a premium bundle with betheme... does that inlude the wpbakerys templates because it says I have to purchase license which is fine but thought i'd double check.

thank you.

Comments

• Hi,
    all of the themes on the envato market are under the same license,
    details: https://themeforest.net/licenses/standard
    You can use one license per end product, so you can use any pre-built website you desire or mix them but you cannot use the theme license on two domains.
    The only exceptions are for subdomains or subfolders. You can register unlimited subdomains with one license key, as long as the main domain is registered under the same key.
    This also applies to subfolder on localhost installations.
    thanks
  • oh no...i just went ahead and purchased additional license.... :-(

should have waited for reply.

• If you have some other questions, feel free to ask.
    Thanks
  • Hi,
    I've been in touch with wpbakery support as I'm unable to edit my front pages and below is their reply. Are you able to confirm that I can delete wpbakery and download latest version :

The issue is because you are using an older version of WPBakery Page Builder (the rebranded Visual Composer Page Builder) which is 6.0.2 and should update it to the latest version which is 6.0.5. You need to deactivate and delete the older version of the plugin and then install the latest standalone version which is purchased by you (which can be downloaded from the downloads section of your account: https://support.wpbakery.com/downloads ). However, we would also suggest you to re-confirm the same with the theme author before proceeding, because if he has done any changes to the core plugin files, then they will be lost during this process, which in-turn can affect the content/layout at your end.
  • edited September 2019
    We didn't release the 6.0.5 version yet - it's really bugged and we have to check it with all of the features.
    If it will get updated, it will be surely included on this page:

Of course, if you bought the license for wpbakery, then you can install the 6.0.5 version without waiting for our stable version of WPBakery.
    Please go to the Theme Options > Addons & Plugins > Premium Plugins and select that your "Visual Composer" to "I have purchased an extra(...)"

Thanks