width of map contact box

Hi,

Can you tell me please how to change the width of the map contact box, if you look at https://www.compandben.com/contact-us.html you'll see the box is too narrow for the address on laptop, though it displays perfectly on smart phone..

With thanks in advance,

George Tate

Comments

• Hello,
    I do not understand, it looks great.
    If you would like to customize it on some devices, you have to apply the CSS code with @media queries.
    More about it here:

Thanks
  • Hi,

It looks great ???

Look at screen shot https://snipboard.io/1SeACl.jpg

There is too much blue space to left, and only enough space for 1 or 2 words per line. As a result the box is long and thin, and overlaps the bottom of the map.

Could you please send me the custom css to make this box wider ? I have a web design agency and have about 15 websites with you, and hope you feel that this enough for you to take a little trouble with your response.
  • The top of the address box is also cut off by the box expanding vertically.

Please respond at your earliest convenience. Quite honestly I don't expect to get fobbed off with a link to some page which isn't at all helpful. When I first started using you many years ago the support agent would simply send me the CSS code, and the fact that your support was good has led me to continue using you.
  • Yes, we are helping with the CSS code, but only little tweaks, not advanced one (like media queries).
    1) The map is overlapping below the header because you have turned on the "Header Fixed", it means, that it does not have any height, so it's floating and content below the header is on the top of the page.
    You should change it to "Header Classic"

2) It has the same spacing on the right and left, see it here:
    Changing the CSS code of it require to describe every behavior, that's why I suggested you to take a look at the "@media queires" which are the solution, how to make it.
    Just catch the div, style it and apply it in the media querie - that's all.
    Thanks