Unable to Update BeTheme to 21.3.6

Just purchased BeTheme a couple of weeks ago. Site built - received message that this update is available, but when I update, I get this message:

An error occurred while updating Betheme: The package could not be installed. The package contains no files.

Please advise - thank you!

Comments

• Hey, this message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme > Dashboard)

After that, get into the license manager once more, if the license key is still claimed - deregister it, if it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme > Dashboard) and try to update your theme/plugins couple of times (usually it pass after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.
    thanks
  • Hey - thanks - it is only being used for one domain, but since we built it on a dev site and transferred it to a live site (so, in effect, 2 different URLs), that might be the issue. 

There's no other workaround here? 

Disabling all of the plugins will obviously impact the live site and I'd really like to avoid doing this (it's an important client to us - not our site). 

Just want to check before I pull the car apart. Thanks!
  • So, I deregistered the theme on the dev site and when I went to register it on the live site, it's still saying that it's registered to the dev site.

I'm not crazy about doing all of this while I've got a live site to maintain - how can I get this resolved quickly?

Thanks!
  • Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion and your license key.

Thanks