Updating Plugins: Layer Slider, Slider Revolution, WPBakery Page Builder

Hi,

i am trying to update the layer slider plugin, but it always tells me:
"Updating Plugin: Layer Slider - update Package not available."

There are these plugins with updates, but i can't update:

LayerSlider WP - License activation is required in order to receive updates for LayerSlider. Purchase a license or read the documentation to learn more. Got LayerSlider in a theme?

Slider Revolution - Activate Slider Revolution for Premium Benefits (e.g. Live Updates).

WPBakery Page Builder - To receive automatic updates license activation is required. Please visit settings to activate your WPBakery Page Builder. Got WPBakery Page Builder in theme?

Theme is correctly registered and activated.

What am i missing?

Best regards, Martin

Comments

• Hey, this message (update Package not available) could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme > Dashboard)

After that, get into the license manager once more, if the license key is still claimed - deregister it, if it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme > Dashboard) and try to update your theme/plugins couple of times (usually it pass after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.

thanks
  • No, it is not used on multiple domains.  Did deregister -> register and could update LayerSlider. Could not update WPBakery.

Currently Plugins say:

LayerSlider WP -
    License activation is required in order to receive updates and premium support for LayerSlider.

Slider Revolution
    Activate Slider Revolution for Premium Benefits (e.g. Live Updates).

WPBakery Page Builder
    A new version of WPBakery Page Builder is available. View details of version 6.0.5. An automatic update for this plugin is not available. To receive automatic updates license activation is required. Please visit settings to activate your WPBakery Page Builder. Got WPBakery Page Builder in theme?

Best regards
  • You can update all of the bundled plugins in the BeTheme > Install Plugins
    Of course, WPBakery from us is still 6.0.2 because latest version is very buggy, and we are still fixing it to be fully compatible with our theme.

Thanks
  • Set up a new Wordpress installation, same Problem here. I know, that i update these plugins here, but that does not work. Still diplaying message "got ... in theme?".
    Please provide a solution.
    Thanks
  • Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion

Thanks
  • Hey,
    dashboard access sent in private mail.
    Thanks
  • I was on your website and all of them are already updated.
    I do not understand the problem.
    Thanks
  • Slider Revolution works now, bakery still same problem:
    To receive automatic updates license activation is required. Please visit Settings to activate your WPBakery Page Builder. Got WPBakery Page Builder in theme?
    Maybe this clears when bakery will be updated.
    Thanks
  • All of the bundled plugins have to be updated through the BeTheme > Install Plugins
    This is the only proper place where it should be updated.
    Thanks