Unlimited use/lifetime license?

Hey!
Love your theme :D

I love it so much I want to use it forever!  So I did a search and came across this:

But I am thinking it is not legit.....

Can you confirm or deny this for me?

Thanks!
B

Comments

• Hello,
    there is no such a thing on themeforest like a lifetime license. You can only use one license per domain. You can use it unlimited on subdomains for development only.
    Please download BeTheme only from themeforest. Those "5$" themes are mostly packed with malware and other nasty stuff that they make real money after you install it.
    thanks
  • Good to know, thanks for the clarification.

Since I already have the license set on my domain, how do I now go about adding subdomains?  I went to the License Registration page here:   http://api.muffingroup.com/licenses/  and the only option that showed next to my domain was something like an UnRegister CTA.  

I didnt want to do that without knowing if it would or would not affect my site permanently..   If i is just a matter of clicking UnRegister, setting up subdomains and the reactivating it, I am fine with that amount of downtime...

• What do you mean downtime? The website will not stop working if you deregister it ;)
    The api license key manager is only for deregistering and checking where it is registered.
    If your main domain is registered, you can create unlimited subdomains using the same license key.
    cheers