How to add alt attribute to logo at Betheme child theme

edited September 2019 in Theme support
Dear Muffingroup team,

I've installed Betheme as a child theme at https://bit.ly/2Tw4QFy and would like to add an alt attribute to the logo as it's empty now.
That doesn't make sense, so I tried to set the alt attribute at Media. This didn't work as well.
So I guess, there might be an option to edit the header.php of the child theme to add this - but I have no clue how to do that properly.

I'd really appreciate, if you could advise me how I can add an alt attribute to the logo.

I'm really looking forward to hear from you.

Best

Comments

• Hello,
    the alt text is there and it is working fine. Just edit the image in your wordpress librabry and add the alt text there, then it will display in the logo code.
    If you do not see it, we suggest downloading the logo image, uploading it again and then setting it up again in theme options, also remember to add the alt text in your media library.
    This sometimes happens, mostly when somebody moves the website and the images do not get updated in the database.
    thanks
  • Hi Bryan,

you were right! After I uploaded the logo again, the alt attribute that I set in the Media Library was shown correctly in the source code.

Thank you!

Best regards