B.E. Themson Template Images keep "Falling" off

I am using the B.E. Themeson template and I have started customizing the main slider and just two days after the install all of the images start disappearing. is this because there is a timer on the photos? and if so why did the photos I switched drop off too? Please help.

Comments

• Hello,
    you have most likely enabled an out animation for the image and it dissapears. This can be very hard to get along with, especially the lates version of the slider. I suggest you remove that slider and install it again, then change it once more.
    To install only the slider, go to wordpress>betheme>pre-built websites and install the template again, but this time, select to install only the slider.
    thanks
  • this is the second time I installed the theme, and it isnt just the slider, but all of the images on the site. do you know if you sent an update to the site yesterday?
  • Do you have any updates on this? 
  • Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

thanks