Images responsiveness

Hello Muffin Group. I am having a little issue here. How can I make this images appear in two columns on mobile? I am trying to do it but I can't please help.image

Comments

• I have similiar problem with background on mobile version.
    how can I change the background theme for the phone
  • BeTheme is made by the default to display single row on the mobile.
    There is no way to change that through the theme options, you would have to edit theme files, but unfortunately, we do not provide help with that.
    Thanks

Sorry, but I do not understand at all.
    Can you explain it greater, with some screenshots if possible.
    Thanks
  • In general options I have set the background that displays correctly on computers and tablets, while the problem occurs with the phone because the photo does not become responsive. I would like to set a different logo or make it display responsively on phones, at the same time I would not like to set for the whole page in the size option: content.    Look: Slimway.uk
  • Are you talking about that image in header which displays a guy without a shirt?
    It will not shrink on mobile/tablet because the "parallax" option is enabled - you would have to change it to make it fully responsive.

Also, if you want to change the logo on mobile, please go to the Theme Options > Responsive > General, there you will find an option which will allow you to do that.

Thanks
  • edited September 2019
    . So without changing the parallax i cant fix it? i can't change the picture only for phones?

• Unfortunately not, because it's managed by the javascript to create that effect and image is inserted in the html tag. Even if you will change the image, script will be still enabled so it will not shrink.

But, you can do it in other way.
    Remove that image from header and insert is as the first section in the Muffin Builder.
    There you will be able to hide section on certain devices (like mobile, tablet, desktop) - so that mean, you will be able to create different layouts for all of the types of devices.

Thanks