The loading of images are slow and it looks like a broken website. Not a good sign.

Thank you Pablo for your reply. 

Now we are facing another problem with the theme. 
We have a photography website, thus we will have many portfolios with averagely 150-200 images. Upon opening the portfolio (album) the images take awhile to load and that scene look like the website is broken. 

PS: We have increased the speed from server side. 

How can the be fixed?

Comments

• Hello,
    Did you compress these images to make their weight lighter? Our theme by itself is pretty fast, but a lot of images with really big resolution could make it load longer.

Also, please send us a link to your website.
    I'll check your website and tip you some things, which could make your website load faster.
    Thanks
  • Hi Pablo, 

Yes, we have reduced the size of our images. We are using the same images (with the same sizes) which we used for previous theme and it didnt have this issue. 

www.dmingphotography.com 

Thank you in advance! 
  • The size of images are too big for the website.
    Take a look at this one: http://prntscr.com/pesoha

Images on website should be maximum 1920x1080.
    Can you resize all of them to this resolution? It will surely speed up your website.
    Thanks
  • That is weird. We have been using these images with this size with previous settings and there was no issue at all. 

Anyway, will try and see if the resolution is what we want. 

• Sure, let me know about the result ;)
    Greetings
  • Hi Pablo, 

We have done all the ways that we can to optimise the website but that problem still exist. 
    Wondering if that is to do with something called lazy loading and eager loading or something related? 
    Would like to know if our setting is lazy loading or?
  • Right now, it's probably it's the hosting fault, all of the elements are compressed and as I see, you're using the cache plugin, so it should be loading fast.
    Can you test, if your website is loading faster if all of your plugins are disabled?

If it won't give you a difference, you should contact your hosting provider and ask him, about the better server (or server which is closer to your country)
    Thanks