Install Plugins Problem

Hi there, i get the following error when i try to install the plugins:

Herunterladen des Installationspakets von https://api.muffingroup.com/plugins/download.php?code=(...)&plugin=mfn-header-builder …
Entpacken des Pakets …
Das Plugin wird installiert …
Das Paket konnte nicht installiert werden. Dieses Plugin enthält keinerlei Dateien.
Plugin-Installation fehlgeschlagen.

It basically says, that the plugin does not contain any data and installation failed. It happens for all plugins from muffingroup but other plugins can be installed without problems.

Thanks for your help. Jochen

Comments

• Hey,
    this message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme > Dashboard)

After that, get into the license manager once more, if the license key is still claimed - deregister it, if it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme > Dashboard) and try to update your theme/plugins couple of times (usually it pass after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.

thanks
  • Ah - now i know what the problem is. I am using a multisite network - but i want to use the theme for only one site. When i register the theme, the registration is for the main domain, not the one i want to use. Can you help me there?
  • Sorry, but we do not handle the support for multisite network at all.
    But, in that case, if your site is on the same domain, you should register it for main domain first, then on the subdomain - it will work, because you can register unlimited subdomains with one license key, as long as the main domain is registered under the same key.

Thanks