Different Logos in Multisite Using Header Builder

Hi, I am currently using BeThemes in my multisite installation. I want to have make each website use its own logo and menus. But it seems like whenever I change the logo and assign a menu using the header builder, this gets applied to all of the other sites in my multisite installation. Can you help me so that each subsite uses its own logo and menu?

Thanks!

Comments

• Hello,
    That's not possible to have different logo on certain pages while using the "Header Builder"
    Of course, it can be done with the basic headers of Muffin Builder.
    But you have to create and attach custom layouts.
    See screen:

To attach it on certain page, just edit that page and you'll notice the select box with option to select different layout.
    Thanks
  • hi Pablo, just to make sure we are on the same page, I am referring to instances of the header builder in network sites in a multisite installation. I would like to have different header/logo every network site using the header builder
  • Yes, we are talking about the same, it's not possible to have different logo on certain pages while using the "Header Builder".
    "Layouts" were made for the basic headers of the betheme and it's not working with the header builder.

If you have some other questions, feel free to ask.
    Thanks