Control Mega Menu + header transparency?

Hiya Team

I can only set the header to transparent or full colour. How do I control how transparent the header and Mega Menu are? I have searched through the forum without luck.
I would like the end result for both to be like the sticky header, which is semi-transparent white.

In addition, how do I change the weight of the top links in the mega menu? They appear bold.

The webpage is: khs.cooley.dk

Thanks in advance.

All the best,
Deborah

Comments

• Hello Deborah,
    1) Please turn on some kind of header which has the background color, I'll make it a little bit transparent with the CSS code for you.

2) You mean the titles to be thinner or all of the mega menu items?
    Thanks
  • Thank you

- and sorry for me replying this late. I didn't get (or have happily ignored) a notification.

1) I think I have done so now? I switched from transparent to classic header and made the background white, but the main main is still transparent, som I'm unsure if I've done it correctly. 

2) The titles in the mega menu are bold and in all uppercase letters I would prefer them to be EITHER bold OR in uppercase letters.

Thanks a mill.

All the best,
    Deborah
  • Deborah, please paste that code below into the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS
    .mfn-megamenu{
    opacity:.9 !important;
    }

.mfn-megamenu .mfn-megamenu-title{
    text-transform: lowercase !important;
    }
    Thanks