Single product image size is massive.

I have tested grid 3 col, grid 4 col, masonry and list layouts for woocommerce, The single product image size takes up the whole page and I have to page down to see other products. I have tried to adjust image size through appearance> woocommerce > product images with no effect.
I am using latest btheme and latest woocommerce. Have you tested betheme with latest woocommerce. When I change to use other wordpress them the image size is as set.

Comments

• Hi. I adjusted single product style to anything other than modern and i have a bit more control over image size. Your instrcution for singles product style refer to old woocommerce
    "For Modern style recommended image width is 900px (1200px without sidebar)
    You can set image size in WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Display > Single Product Image"
  • What size should the product image be. I have used a small products image and no matter what I do the image gets stretched. I had no images when I posted previous message.
    I have tested all 5 of your single product styles in shop settings in theme options.

• Hello,
    As you told, you have to change the product image.
    To change the woocommerce images size please go to the customizer tool in wordpress and change it in the front-end.
    More information HERE

Notice!
    Remember to use thumbnail regeneration after you make your changes. Otherwise, the images will not change their size.

thanks