Documentation needs updating

I have run into a few things that are not in the current documentation. One example is the attribute for background-image size is not in the doc and I can't find it in the change log.

I was able to figure it out with an outside CSS reference but this is the second or third attribute I have found that is not in the documentation. I'm sorry that I can't point you to the other ones I have found.

Be 21.4.1

.plain tt
{font-family: monospace; font-size: 100%; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal;}
.plain div.plain_line
{white-space: pre-wrap;}
body
{font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 8px;}
.plain tt
{font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px;}

Comments

• Hello,
    Yes, this documentation is outdated, but a lot of things are still working.
    Actually, we are working about new documentation which will include a lot more advanced techniques and it will be more clear.

Thanks
  • Yeah. The stuff works, I just have to go elsewhere to figure it out or to figure out what is being changed. I was surprised to not find reference to it in the change log even if it wasn't in the documentation. 

I'm glad to know this type of thing is on the radar and not getting ignored.

I hope you have a documentation draft on your back end that is kept current. It will be a significant task to wade through the whole thing looking for stuff like this. Good luck.

Thanks,
    Adam