not add youtube video in slide and update problem

I bought the theme today, but I can not update the slider and revulation slider youtube video can not add the warning should buy. You manipulate people. people who get the theme, think that you will give licensed products inside .. please help me solve my problem

Comments

• Hi,

purchase codes (license keys) are not included for plugins which are bundled into the theme. It’s because of Themeforest license & agreements. This applies to all themes of course. However, there is no need to use this code because the plugins are fully functional without it.

Something like “Free” version of a plugin does not exist. All bundled plugins are included with extended licenses and users can use these plugins within the theme without needing to purchase them separately. This is standard and according to ThemeForest rules.
    More information about the bundled plugins, you will find here.

Thanks!

• it's not true but there is nothing else to do. 

I have another problem with sidebar. i hope you solve. 

In any post or page,  aldough I choose Sidebar and add Widget, and then make saved it, but when I make preview, The Sidebar can not be seen

what can I do? please how you can help me on this matter?
  • You should select the sidebar on the main blog page, then single posts will inherit the sidebar.
    Also, remember if your sidebar does not have any content, it does not display too.

Thanks