Recent Update?

Was there a recent update to the theme (or possibly even WP as a whole)? Because suddenly this morning, none of my custom CSS on individual pages is working. At first I thought I had done something, but quickly realized I never touched that section of code on a page I was looking at, and it appears that it is no longer working anywhere on the site (it's a piece of code written to force pages with white backgrounds at the top of the page, to use dark text in the navigation). Even when I try to remove and write new code in that section, nothing seems to happen and when I look at it using the Inspect tool, it doesn't seem to be registering that any custom CSS was even added.

Take a look at this page to see what I mean: http://golmn.com/software-pricing/

Comments

• edited October 2019
    Actually, it seems like there are suddenly quite a few coding issues site wide that suddenly appeared this morning (including the size of video player windows and of course, the above custom CSS for nav on individual pages).

Also, it appears that there is a theme update available, but I haven't done the update so I have no idea what would suddenly be causing these issues.
  • To follow up, after a site audit it appears that all of the coding issues revolve around the individual page "Custom CSS" field not actually having any effect on pages. It was working fine until about 8:30am this morning, then suddenly stopped working site wide. Please see link below to see how it impacts a piece of code that was written to properly scale a YouTube video player:

https://golmn.com/training/lmn-academy/
  • Hello,
    As I can see, you have some kind of minify plugin, which is usually the source of the problems.
    Please disable all of the plugins, clear the cache of the browser and check, if the issue still exists.
    Thanks
  • I am having the same issue. Did you solve it?
  • I have no caching plugins.
  • Please disable all of your plugins and check again first.
    thanks