Installing bundled plugins manually

Hello, I just purchased BeTheme and need to install the required plugins.  Our company's server setup does not allow automatic downloads and installations of plugins and themes; everything has to be done via FTP.  How can I access all the premium bundled plugins since the files are not included with the them?  Thanks.

Comments

• Hello,
    Please send this information privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact
    Thanks
  • I did send you a message, but you did not actually specify what information you want.  I suspect you want my site and login information.  That's not possible, as it's behind our company firewall.  Also, as I said, our sysadmin deliberately disallows automatic updates and installs.  They must be done manually.  This isn't something you're going to "fix" or "figure out" by logging into my site.  Please send me a way to access the plugin files.
  • I also tried deregistering the theme on this site, and then installing on another site that does allow automatic installs.  But -- BeTheme keeps telling me I still have it registered on another site, even though I already deregistered it.  Totally unacceptable, folks -- you've made it impossible for me to use after I purchased the license. 
  • Please explain your problem - why you cannot use automatic update, like there on topic.
    E-Mail support will continue the further conversation with you.

I cannot send any plugins or more advanced things on public forum.

If you are having issues with deregistering your license key, want to
    manage your license key or most important, you want to deregister a
    website that has been removed without deregistering it first, head to
    this topic:
    https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest

There you will find instructions and a link to our license tool.
    thanks
  • Hi please I installed theme but when I trying to installing some plugins like revolution slider, it shows this error:

The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

How can I installing without errors?
  • Hi,

Please contact your hosting provider and check if the current PHP version on your server has CURL enabled.
    thanks