Problems with permanent links

Hi! I've have a huge problem. When I make some changes in a page using visual composer the url link is changed too. Let's suppose de url is educoencasa.com.ar/cursos-legales after saving the changes it says educoencasa.com.ar/espectacular-lo-recomiendo and these last words are part of testimonials.
What could be the problem? I've tried everything, re-saving permanent links, making new pages with the same content, etc, nothing works.
Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Hi,

so you mean that links are changing themselves? Because if this is what you mean, then we hear about it first time. We have never seen anything like that.
  • edited April 2015
    Yes, that's exactly what it is . When saving or reloding after making changes  it seems that some words are taken from content to change the url. But this is only when using visual composer . Never happened on posts, for  example. It's really weird as never happened to me before.
  • This also never happened to use before so we have no idea what could be wrong. Please try to update plugin to recent version and hope this will help.
  • Hi! thanks for you answer, I've seen in the support plugin forum that some others were having issues with  urls. I've just updated the latest version that just arrived, I'll see if it's fixed now.