Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

How to change Page Header Background Image Height

On this page, http://bevins.flywheelsites.com/services/ and on other sub-pages, I would like to enlarge the header space so the entire top and bottom of the image are visible. The current image measures 1920px wide (as recommended) by 714 high. I have tried resizing in various heights (always with the recommended 1920px width) but without success. I see nowhere in settings to enlarge the header height, and I can't find this issue in support threads. My goal is to make the entire image visible - from the animals' feet to their ears.

I have these settings in Theme Options: Header > Style = "Classic"
And in Header > Background: Position is Parallax and Size is Cover.. With Sticky Header

Can you help please?

Thanks.

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Thanks Pablo. I've been playing with the padding to see what works, and now have it set to where the bottom of the photo shows up. But the top of the photo is cut off by the menu bar. Any additional suggestions? Is there a max height allowable in this space? What does the second number (the "0" in "223px 0") in the Subheader Padding field do?

Anything else I need to know to fix this?

The page is at: http://bevins.flywheelsites.com/our-staff/ but it affects other pages as well, of course. I can provide login info separately if needed.

Thanks again.
  • Changing it to subheader background, increasing the subheader padding and making the header "minimalist without Header space" did the trick.

Thanks Pablo.
  • Hi Pablo. Back to this if you don't mind. The subheader image is not showing up on iPhone/responsive. You can visit the site at www.animalmedicalcenterfrankfort.com.

Any ideas?

Thank you.
  • That did the trick Pablo. One other thing please: On mobile, the logo/menu header seems to have a large amount of black space beneath it (between the logo/hamburger and the subheader image). How can I reduce that space on mobile only? Here's a screenshot: https://www.screencast.com/t/tn1gT1VPSB

Thanks again.
  • Thank you, sir. Outstanding customer service, as usual.

Have a great day.