how to center button

Hi There

I have used a button shortcode but can't see how to center it?

http://multi-landscaping.co.nz/home/

Comments

• Oh it is the "view more" button at the very bottom of the page. I put in 3 coloumn to make it more in the center, but want to display it in the exact center of the page - thanks
  • Hi,

to center this button, you must center the content inside column where button is.

Thanks!
  • Yes, but the reason I asked this is I don't know how, please let me know, sorry it is not obvisious to me
  • If this page will be done within Muffin Builder, then will be easy to do this within css. But because you use VC, you must find the right option to change text align inside elements because current code does not allow to center just this button. Or if it is possible to setup class name for the item where button is, please do it and let us know so we can show you how to do this within custom css.
  • Hi There under "coloumn setttings, then design options tab" I set the left and right margins to 0px - is that correct to centre the button on the coloumn or do I change those magin settings to something else? or do I need to use an extra class name? If extra class name is required I have put in the following:
    extra class name on the "button settings" is: home-gallery-but
    extra class name on the "column settings" is: gallery-but-home

Please give me the css if use of extra class names are required. If I could do it using the VC settings that would be better

Thanks you
  • Because you setup custom class name, now this can be done within below css:
    .gallery-but-home { text-align: center; }
  • wow easy as thank you