Documentation tip

edited April 2015 in Theme support
Hello,
I'm struggling trying to learn your theme.
I'm looking at the documentation but I can't figure out what corresponds on the front end to your options in the muffin builder.
For example if I look at the 

4.2.1 Accordion / Toggle

How can I know at what it corresponds on the front end? You only showing the image of the back end. Why not putting an example of the front end as well?

Thank you!
Alex

Comments

• Hi Alex,

for front-end is responsible demo. So you can see this item on http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/shortcodes/content-blocks#accordion
  • Ok good examples but for example how do I know how to insert a social icon bar shortcode?
    What I don't understand is why you have front end examples separate from the code examples
    Woudn't be much easier to have them all together?
    Thanks
  • Ok, we'll think about it.
  • edited May 2015
    Hi,
    can you tell me the short code to get a transparent button with color border and a fill color effect on mouse over?
    I just can't find it, I've been looking through you docs for half an hour now.
    Thanks,
    Alex
  • This is not shortcode but button style and you can change it under Theme options > Colors > Content section where button style can be changed.
  • Thanks for your reply.
    Sorry but I'm trying to make this theme working for my website and I hope my questions will help you to improve your theme as well.
    I tried your be factory demo and on the mobile device the slide is not working properly from my point of view. The headings and writings on the slide get resized till it's too small to even read it, not to mention the buttons that become so small that are not even working if you click on it. I'm using a samsung s4 for the test.
    Would be great if you can kind of resize the text but not so much and the same thing for the buttons. Everything should be responsive like the rest of the content on the website that is working like a charm.
    I've tested the factory demo on a mac book air 13" and the buttons are too small as well
     Thank you,
    Alex
  • This is how revolution slider works. And if texts are too small for you, then maybe it's better to do not use revolution slider on mobile devices at all.