Disable Revolution Slider

Hello, I would to know if there is any option to disable the Revolution Silder in some pages (not all), because I need the page content to be shown at the begining these.
Thanks

Comments

• Hello,
    As I suppose, you inserted the shortcode in the Theme Options > Global > Advanced, right?
    Remove it from there, and get into the page which you want to have this slider displayed, then look for "Slider | Revolution Slider" dropdown field and select the slider there - it will now display only, on this page.

Thanks

• Hello, thanks for the response.
    Well, I think I haven't activated anything to get the Slider Revolution in all pages, but, if I did, I don't know where. I've look where you said, but this shortcode box is empty; so, I think this isn't caused because of this.

My problem is that the theme is setting some blank spaces in pages before the content I am creating. I
    I think this space is reserved for a slider that I am not using (because I don't want it on there). You can look an example in this page I made: http://ggsostenible.com/contacto/
  • Hey,
    to remove this space, go to theme options>header&subheader>header and set the options MINIMIALIST to Minimalist without header space.
    thanks