I want to use the theme for multiple sites

I bought the theme but I have about 5 websites I need to build, what can i do so i can install the same theme on different domains? I currently have a regular license 

Comments

• Hi,
    all of the themes on the envato market are under the same license,
    details: https://themeforest.net/licenses/standard
    You can use one license per end product, so you can use any pre-built website you desire or mix them but you cannot use the theme license on two domains.
    The only exceptions are for subdomains or subfolders. You can register unlimited subdomains with one license key, as long as the main domain is registered under the same key.
    This also applies to subfolder on localhost installations.
    thanks
  • Hi, how to use the theme on a domain on my INTRANET that is NOT accessible from outside ( but from inside to outside yes ) ? I am just using it for testing and don't really want to de-register it from the main public site ( where I have a "coming soon" page anyways but cannot do user login/register testing because I am already logged in as admin ).
    Thank you
  • See, I am installing it on a domain that does not resolve ( in my case : intranet.box ). The reason I am asking is that I am doing testing on the intranet site and after successful results I want to apply those changes one after the other on the public site. So basically I need two working copies. I don't think either that it is fair to pay for 2 licenses. Thanks
  • Naaaah. I just de-registered the theme from my main public site to be able to re-register it on the test intranet site, and it is asking me to DELETE THE THEME FOLDER from my public site. Sorry, but are you guys serious ? This is completely bull. The only reason why I spent 60 bucks t buy your theme over the "the7" theme, is that I could import a pre-built website called "employment", which the7 did not have. I find this crazy, anyways. The7 is more flexible, you can install it on your localhost with no pripblems and it will work. Yours is more expensive and more restrictive. Really not good.
  • As I said, all of the themes on the Envato Market are under the same license, details: https://themeforest.net/licenses/standard

But, If you are having issues with deregistering your license key, want to
    manage your license key or most important, you want to deregister a
    website that has been removed without deregistering it first, head to
    this topic:
    https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest

There you will find instructions and a link to our license tool.

thanks
  • Hi Pablo, sorry but you did not get my point : how to work on /test / customize your BeTheme in a closed / private / intranet environment but still be able to test it on a live / internet site ? Because if I do all the testing in my intranet site and I am done, if I move the files and DB to my live internet site, I am getting lots of changes that need to be done IN THE DATABASE because of the different root address. Please explain. Thanks 
  • That's because, if you move your website you have to use proper plugin, like:

If some of your URL's are still linking to wrong directory, you can use our plugin which will replace it:

Thanks