Safari Viewport bug

I am building this site with BeTheme: 

www.gymila.no     (pw for entering site is "traktorGym"  this is not secret credentials)

I have a banner on the bottom right (åpen dag 13-14 juni) 
This one is located as a div in the footer, for fast and easy implement. 

And it works very smooth! Just one issue, it viewport goes nuts on Safari. Safari on phone, Safari on mac, Safari on PC
Because this gigantic banner is positioned outside the supposed viewport. So on Safari you can scroll to right, all away with the banner. 

is there any way to make my Safari viewport the same as Chome/Firefox? Or any way to fix this annoying bug. 

Thanks alot! =)

Comments

• Hey,

we have opened the url you sent above and this page is not built within BeTheme.
  • Excuse me? Yes, alot of CSS changes - but i think you should be able to see that it's built with BeTheme. 

To make that crystal clear, check picture: http://puu.sh/huZeP/ea38d02021.jpg

I really need help with this, its important - i tried many solutions - but i dont understand why it's acting this way on safari.

• We have no idea what for was used BeTheme here but the code we see is not what comes with theme. You have tons of custom css and also lot's of bugs in html code that does not come with theme and should be fixed first. If you will open your website in html mode, you see a lot of red colored stuff what should be fixed first.