Change menu background to full color / no transparency

Hi there,

I use the "classic" Header style with "Sticky header" and style "white". When i scroll down, the menu background is semi-transparent. How can I simply "switch off" the transparency for the menu, so that the menu background is "pure white" with no transparency?

Thanks,

Fabian

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co

thanks
  • Hi Pablo,

thanks for the fast reply. Unfortunately, the page is not public, yet. However, I have not made any changes to the template, so there should be kind of a "standard" solution to this.

Please find the screenshot at https://snipboard.io/eKyCWV.jpg. I want to change the menu background from semi-transparent to pure white.

• The "Sticky Header" is slightly transparent by the default and the only way to change it, will be possible by the Custom CSS code.

Please paste that code below, into the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS
    #Top_bar.is-sticky{
    opacity: 1 !important;
    }
    Thanks