Factory Theme

Good morning, I did install BeTheme in one of my domains  and when i try to look at it in a mobile device appears a screen that says that the website it is under construction, even do this screen give me the option of look at it in web version, it is only in this way that I can look at the webpage. How I can do to do not click in other hiperlink to get into the web page in the mobile devices and make it possible to watch it in every device?

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co

thanks
  • I appreciate the attention to my comment.

As you suggested, here I share a screenshot of my website viewed from my mobile device. I don't know what the reason is for not allowing me to see the mobile version and just simply ask me to click on the web option.

This is how it looks, although the page on which it is currently is not the original, it is displayed as I share it here.

I reiterate my thanks and hope you can help me resolve this issue.
  • Please disable all of the plugins, clear the cache of your browser and check, if the issue still exists.
    Thanks
  • Indeed, the problem still persists by deactivating all plugins and clearing my browser's cache, both on my mobile device and on my PC.

Anything else I should try to get the mobile version of my theme to work correctly?
  • Sorry, but this code is not coming from our theme.

If it is not coming from the plugins, you should check your hosting settings if there is no option like under construction mode for mobile.
    Thanks