Responsive menu

Hi,

this is my menu when full width on browser, it looks ok:

but when I make browser windowed this happens:

I understand that this is happening because my menu is too long and responsive limitation size menu is at 1240px, Responsive Menu Initial Width option in betheme

Is there a way to make this limitation at 1800px or anything less than 1920, increase the default 1240px??

Thank you in advance

- Haris

Comments

• Hi Haryzt (I am a user like you, I am not of Support Team)

I would recommend that you do not trouble yourself and place an item of the multimedia title menu for example and inside as submenu you put videos, podcast, book, etc. The interested user will review and find what they are looking for. Finally you can use "action bar" to place the phone number, in the main menu it takes up a lot of space.
    If you still think this is not a solution, support guys will help you.

• Thank you, I was thinking the same...

BUUUUUT, I work on this for a client, and this is NOT A SOLUTION!!! I am pulling my hair out for this, they just don't want to change the layout and add subemenus :(

I am waiting for support team to respond here as well...

thx for your input
  • Hi  again, if you enabled the "scrollable" option in theme options?

• Tried it, doesn't do anything on my end :(
  • forgot to insert the link for dev team, sorry

• Hello,
    Unfortunately, there is no option to make the menu container wider or to change it to hamburger a bit earlier.

anden14 said, the best way to prevent it is to create a submenu in one of the items.
    Also there is other way, you can make your font size slightly smaller.
    Theme Options > Fonts > Size & Style - there you will find the "Main Menu" font size.
    Thanks
  • yes, I finally got client to agree on smaller menu font.

Thank you so much