Contact form 7 date picker Iphone

not sure if supported there but on desktop the date picker shows fine with default data in there but on iphone there is nothing int he box and its real narrow in height possibly because the  mm/dd/yyyy is not showing on mobile.... Any help would be appreciated. 

Mobile

Desktop

Comments

• Hello,
    Please disable all of the plugins (leave the vanilla contact form 7 turned on), clear the cache of your browser and check, if the issue still exists.
    Thanks
  • Seems to still exist.. Only have cf7 plugin turned on by itself.
    Let me know if you have any other suggestions or experiencing same on your end with the date field. Ton mobile safari hanks.
  • Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • edited December 2019
    Just sent thanks.

ps.. was not able to get that to have a field label placeholder of your birthday either. Not sure if that's possible since it has dd/mm/yyyy inside the field already but should be able to put on the outside somewhere.

That field is the only one that does not have the same height as the other also.. FF is shorter and Chrome its taller.. Guess thats the way the browsers handle the date picker fields or way to have that uniform?

Thanks for the help
  • It looks like the data picker is not working on safari browser at all.
    I checked it on the "caniuse" website which tells which elements are compatible on which browser and it told me, that it's not supported by the Safari and IE.

You would have to create a text field with a date to fill.
    Thanks
  • ok thank you....   This must just be with CF7 correct or all forms with date pickers?
  • All of them which are using the type="date" in the input field.
    If one of the contact forms will be using type="text" or "number" for the date, it will be working fine.
    Thanks