Mix general style "classic" and "simple"

Hi there,

I´m using the "classic" style on this website http://sf.isar3.de and I would like the three boxes right under the header ("BUSINES CATERING" ...) to have the "simple" style.

Is it possible to give them the simple-css?

Many thanks and
best regards,

Daniel

Comments

• Hello Daniel,
    Unfortunately, that's not possible - it will require a lot of CSS changes to achieve that.
    It has to change all of the borders, shadows, hover behavior and much more.
    Thanks
  • Hi Pablo,

isn´t it possible to just controll it over the "class". Like giving the trailer_box a "simple"-class instead of an "classic"-class?

Sure?

Best regards,

Daniel
  • Dear Pablo,

if not that way, would it be possible the other way around – I would want the timeline on this page (http://sf.isar3.de/wer-wir-sind/) to have the "clasisic" look. Would that be possible instead?

Best regards,

Daniel
  • No, it does not work like that - it's a global change of the CSS code.
    Also, attaching a class to some element will require custom js code or modifying the theme files.

Rember, that you can attach custom css class for the column of the button and then style it with CSS code.
    Thanks
  • Too bad, Pablo – but thanks for your help.

Maybe it´s a function you would want for future updates of the theme... a little switch at some of the elements to change them from "classic" to "simple" – I´s vote for it.

Have a great weekend.

Best - Daniel
  • It would be nice feature ;)
    If you would like to see it in the future in BeTheme, please post your suggestion here:

We appriciate all of the ideas of our customers.
    Thanks
  • Hi Pablo,
    and all BeTheme users!

The Codeable developer we asked to accomplish by creating a own CSS style for (in our case) the "trailer-box" found a much easier solution to it...

You can switch from "classic" to "simple" style just by adding the CSS class to the object... 

That would be "style-simple" or "style-classic".

Too bad I had to pay 50 $ to find something the BeTheme support should know... but maybe this comment prevents and helps others...

Best regards,

Daniel